The choice of jurisdiction for ICO
The choice of the jurisdiction for ICO means the choice of a country within the legislative framework of which the issue and further functioning of tokens will be carried out. Different states have different regulations relating to this type of activity. The place of registration of the legal entity and the country in which the investor is registered is very important for ICO. All participating States have the influence on the legislative part.
Today there are several countries in the world that might be chosen as the jurisdiction of ICO.
1. Russian Federation. Now the government does not have a clear position on the turnover and release of tokens, so the stable business is under threat.
2. Switzerland. Despite the need to obtain permission from FINMA and start a business there, this state offers acceptable conditions.
3. Singapore. In general, quite favorable factors, but you need to keep in mind a number of financial risks.
4. The United States offers adequate criteria only for residents.
5. Estonia is notable for the transparent process of company registration, which is really convenient for ICO.
Jurisdiction for ICO
The correct choice of jurisdiction for ICO gives a number of advantages including the right to obtain a share, access and use the service.