Dispute resolution. Preparation and filing of a complaint
Do you need to go to the court and want to be confident in the case success? When going to the court it is important to have a legally well-formed statement of complaint. This aspect is essential because this complaint argues your position, points out the essence of the violation of your rights and interests, which in turn determines the success of the defense of your rights in the court. The court assesses the situation and makes a decision on the basis of this claim. Drawing up a statement of claim is not an easy task since it requires special knowledge and experience, as well as the legal education. If you do not consider all the features and norms of current legislation or go to the wrong court, you will not only lose time because of the procedural bureaucracy related to the refusal to accept the claim but also risk losing the legal opportunity to restore the violated rights. We offer our assistance in carrying out complex work in the preparation and filing of a complaint in the court of any level and jurisdiction. So, here are the main key points in the preparation of the statement of complaint:
1. Study of the case and analysis of its circumstances. Information important for the court is systematized, the preparation of relevant documents is being carried out, circumstances are being ascertained. The development of the claim begins only after a complete study of the circumstances of the case.
2. Formation of evidentiary record: collection of documents, preparation of inquiries, examination, written evidence, analysis of accounting documentation and obtaining information from other sources (government agencies, etc.).
3. Drawing up a claim: a direct statement of the circumstances of the case, an explanation of the position of the claimant, a clear reference to the norms of the law that have been violated, the presentation and support of the requirements.
4. Preparation of attachments to the complaint: a copy of the statement and all documents that are attached to it.
5. Payment of the court fee.
6. Filing a complaint to the court.
7. Control over the status of the statement of claim: our lawyers will make sure that the submitted statement is not returned by the court, and if it is, they will overcome the causes for which such return has happened.
Of course, each person can prepare a particular document according to a model or template, but each particular case should better be approached individually. Each case refers to a certain legal relation, has specific circumstances and a separate legal process, which is governed by a particular procedural code. Our specialists approach the preparation of each specific complaint individually, taking into account all the necessary components.
The statement of claim to the court drawn up by a professional lawyer is a document that strengthens your position, helps to draw the court’s attention to the key circumstances of the case and constitutes the prerequisites for resolving the case in your favor.