Preparation of tender documentation
The current legislation of Ukraine provides for certain procedures for certain individuals in order to ensure effective and transparent procurement, creation of a competitive environment, prevent corruption and develop competition. If you are a legislation actor in the field of public procurement, then you will not be able to avoid the use of procurement procedures, which are provided for by current regulations.
According to the current legislation, tender (bidding) is the competitive selection of participants in accordance with the procedures established by law.
The main procurement procedure is open bidding. The application of this procedure involves the development of tender documentation – the main document that defines the conditions for the conduct of public procurement. Such documentation must be developed and approved by any contractor. The correctness of the tender documentation is the key to the procurement of goods/ works/services of the required quality and characteristics, and also helps to avoid and prevent unscrupulous participants and ephemeral firms from participating in the bidding. The security of your rights and interests in case of an appeal against the procurement procedure that you have conducted also depends on how well the tender documentation has been compiled.
The tender documentation must necessarily contain the following:
• qualification criteria for bidders,
• information on the technical, qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the subject of the procurement,
• place of delivery of goods (performance of works or provision of services),
• dates for the delivery of goods (performance of works or provision of services),
• list of criteria and methodology for the assessment of tender bids,
• deadline for submission of tender bids,
• the validity period of tender bids
• draft of the procurement contract.
Our experts will assist you in the development of tender documentation and prepare it according to the law.