Participation and support in public procurement
In Ukraine there is the Law on Public Procurement (hereinafter the Law) which provides for certain procurement procedures for certain individuals in order to ensure efficient and transparent procurement, creating a competitive environment, preventing corruption and developing competition. Consequently, state authorities, local governments, as well as some legal entities procuring goods, works and services for an amount exceeding the one set up by law are required to apply the latest procurement procedures. As a rule, the basic procurement procedure used by customers is open bidding.
If you do not want to lose that part of the market that is represented by customers who are subjects of the Law on Public Procurement, then you have to take part in the procurement procedures held by such customers. Do you know that in almost 90% of cases tender offers of bidders are rejected by the customer due to the inconsistency to the latest tender documentation? So, if you do not have any experience of participation in public procurement and you do not want to risk and make a mistake in a very important tender, then our specialists will provide you with qualified assistance and legal support of your participation in tenders.
To successfully participate in the procurement procedures, you must:
• register at an authorized electronic site;
• analyze the tender documentation and prepare a list of documents necessary for the tender proposal;
• prepare all the required certificates, letters and other documents for tender documentation;
• prepare documents confirming compliance with qualification requirements;
• prepare a tender proposal in strict accordance with the requirements of the tender documentation;
• download all tender offer documents to the site;
• take part in an electronic auction;
• if necessary, argue the procurement procedure.