- Information about your company (you) (the company that supports the website or application, if available): legal information, address, contact phone number.
- Rules to follow when using the website/application. These may also be age restrictions, the prohibition of profanity or interference with the website/application, etc. and related sanctions – access restriction, account deletion, etc.
- Description of functionality, services, and features available to the users. Including the full and detailed information on account registration / purchase of goods / delivery / return / exchange / provision of services; upload / deletion of content by the users, etc.
- Pricing and Payment terms – if applicable.
- Warnings about the use of third-party services – you are not responsible for their work/problems with the users. For example, these are payment and other aggregators or any websites/services links to which are contained on your website / in your application.
- Disclaimer regarding the operation of the website/application/provision of services on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. It is used to ensure that the user accepted the software and services in their present state and condition and, therefore, should not have any claims concerning the inconsistency of such operation with his/her expectations.
- Intellectual Property rights: All content, logos, designs, images, texts, all services and other materials posted on the website / in the application belong to your company (you) or other relevant rightsholders. Copying, commercial use, modification, or distribution of such materials should be prohibited. Similarly, all content that users upload to your website/application belongs to them, your company (you) may use it on the basis of a license provided by the user (the provisions as for the license must be written separately).
- Disclaimers: The company (you) shall not be liable for any damages to users caused by the use of your website/application, especially for misuse; restrictions on the payment of any compensation (usually within the amount paid by the user to the company); force majeure, etc.
- The Dispute Resolution regulations are the negotiation clause (contact details of the person/department responsible for resolving such situations on your part), the choice of arbitration, and the prohibition of litigation and group and representative actions or any other restrictions.
- Contact information of your company or the company that collects and processes the user data for you.
- Purpose of collecting confidential information: for the operation of the website/application, for the provision of services, for analytics, etc.
- Type of confidential data (name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, payment information, etc.), as well as other information (IP address, location, type and settings of the browser, device type, operating system, etc.) which is collected, and information on how it is used/processed.
- Whether the confidential information is transferred to third parties (for example, to relevant authorities as prescribed by the law or to the third-party services such as Google Analytics) or to the third countries, if so, what methods of protection are used for such transfer.
- The rights that users have in relation to their confidential information, in particular the right to delete such information at their request, the right to revoke their consent to the collection of such information, etc.
- Security measures taken to protect confidential information.